Oregon and A to Z Auto Wrecking was founded in 1937, and was originally at 638 SE Clay. In 1982, we moved to our current location at 1209 SE 190th Ave!
Our 2-acre facility includes a main building with offices, storage, and a dismantling bay. We also have an outdoor dismantling area and numerous outdoor storage facilities. We typically have 200 to 300 vehicles in stock!